Great game, had a lot of fun
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
just wondering how did you make the grid for the background?
trying to make a shooter and this would be useful :D
plz make for mac
Hi there, I would love to do so. However, in order for me to do that, I'll need to have a device running macOS to create .dmg or .app applications. Unfortunately I don't own such a device. Although I could recommend that you download an app that allows you to run .exe programs on your mac such as Wine Bottler.
Follow these steps:
1. Head over to the link here and download the latest version of Wine Bottler. Next, wait for the advertising screen to disappear.
(Note: It is not recommended that you download the development version as it may cause issues.)
2. Double click on the Wine Bottler setup to begin the installation.
3. Locate the EXE file you want to use and double-click on it. Select open with “Wine.”
4. Make sure that the “Run Directly In” option is marked
5. Click the “Go” button located in the lower-right corner
By the way, let me know if it worked!
The concept is almost there! Right now the most survivable playstyle, like ZipCreator said, is to run around the outside. There isn't a lot of incentive to stic in the middle of all of them and the movement doesn't quite allow for enough reaction time to always dodge bullets reliably, not bad at all though!
Thank you very much for your constructive feedback! Your suggestions were very helpful in identifying how to improve the player's survival and the overall gameplay. All of these suggestions will likely be implemented and I'll release an update once the jam submission period was over. Thank you again for playing :D
The only problem with the game is that you can go in a circle around the map and easily rack up a lot of points.
Other than that, pretty fun game!